De Gruyter has a diverse, high-quality journal program, offering 747 journals covering all areas of scientific research. The collection includes both subscription-based and open access journals. A full list of titles is available on the De Gruyter website: http://www.degruyter.com. The 2016 title list will become available in July 2015.
- The collection includes 356 subscription based journals and 391 open access journals;
- Approximately 600 of the journals are in English, of which 219 are subscription-based;
- Inclusion in 460 different indexing services, including Compendex, JGate, ProQuest, Scopus and Web of Science;
- High-impact publications: 144 journals received an Impact Factor for 2013 and 78 journals improved over their previous-year rating.
In addition to the full collection, De Gruyter offers a variety of different collections to suit various needs:
- The complete package (English and German titles);
- The complete package of English titles only;
- STM (science, technology and medicine) package (English and German OR English only);
- Social sciences and humanities package (English and German OR English only);
- Nine subject packages.
Should an institution wish to subscribe to one of the new collections, they may cancel existing subscriptions.
Perpetual access: subscribers retain perpetual access to the years during which a subscription was paid. Back content is available to current subscribers but is not retained in perpetuity.
The De Gruyter publishing program includes the following subject areas:
- Biology & Chemistry
- Theology & Philosophy
- Linguistics & Literature
- Mathematics & Physics
- History & Archaeology
To arrange a trial period for any of the products listed, please contact us at email@example.com