ICE Virtual Library hosts all content from ICE Publishing, the publishing division of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE). The ICE journals cover every major civil and structural engineering discipline and are considered comprehensive sources of expert advice, leading research and best practice.
Two options are available to SANLiC members:
- Current Engineering Journals Collection (28 titles) – an annual subscription to this collection gives full text online access to all 28 titles (including the Proceedings of the ICE series) from 2003 – present;
- Science Journals Collection (5 titles) – a subscription to this collection gives full text online access to five titles in materials science.
Both collections are hosted on the ICE Virtual Library platform. Perpetual access to all subscribed years is included in the offer. Current print subscriptions may be cancelled.
ICE Complete Journals Archive offer are:
- ICE proceedings backfiles (1836-2002)
- Magazine of concrete research (MCR) backfiles (1949-2002)
- Geotechnique backfiles (1948-2002)
- Advances in cement research archives (1987-2002)
New additional archive content:
- Geosynthetics international (1994-2002)
- Structural concrete (2000-2010)
- Civil engineering innovation (2007-2009)
Institution of civil Engineers (ICE) e-books offer to SANLiC members comprises two choices:
- ICE 2015 Complete e-Book Collection (1400 titles): this includes full text online access to over 1,400 civil engineering titles from ICE Publishing/Thomas Telford;
- ICE 2015 e-Book subject collections: a choice of books from 13 different subject-specific collections
To arrange a trial period for any of the products listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org