The Royal Society of Chemistry is a professional society supporting chemical scientists and offering a range of high-impact, peer-reviewed journals and books.
RSC ejournals Collections:
- Gold Package: all RSC online content;
- Core/Analytical Collection;
- Core Chemistry Collection;
- General Chemistry Collection
RSC eBook collection contains over 1,300 books, dating from 1968, which have been digitised and made fully searchable.
Subject coverage: chemistry and related sciences.
- Complete e‐Books collection (1968 – 2015) (40% off 2015 list price)
- 2012 titles (30% off 2015 list price)
- 2013 titles (30% off 2015 list price)
- 2014 titles (30% off 2015 list price)
- 2015 titles (30% off 2015 list price)
- 2008‐2015 titles
The Merck index is a definitive reference work on chemicals, drugs and biologicals and is offered online via the Royal Society of Chemistry
There are two discounted options:
- Annual subscription with no access after cancellation
- Purchase option with annual update fee with perpetual access if cancelled
To arrange a trial period for any of the products listed, please contact us at email@example.com