STAT!Ref®, the premier healthcare e-resource, enables users to intuitively cross-search full-text titles, journals and evidence-based point-of-care authoritative resources. With 600+ and growing resources within over 50 healthcare disciplines, STAT!Ref provides the latest healthcare information in a customizable and convenient format. STAT!Ref goes where you go, accessible by desktop, laptop and wireless or web-enabled mobile devices.
- BoardVitals™ – which is the largest and most used question bank that healthcare professionals in training might use to become better educated. The program provides 20,000 questions, answers, and explanations targeted to over 20 medical and other healthcare specialties. BoardVitals from STAT!Ref is a high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool that can be used anytime and anywhere via a phone, tablet or computer. BoardVitals doesn’t just provide a question bank, it provides up-to-date explanations from the literature with answers and gives detailed feedback and an assessment of progress broken down by subject areas. With each question, users can see how they compare to their peers and gauge the difficulty of the question by what percentage of peers answered it correctly or chose the same option. The BoardVitals full-length practice exam is a great way to judge overall preparedness and estimate what scoring might be on the real thing.
- Draw it to Know it – which teaches anatomy sciences in a purely kinesthetic way. In using this resource, the user draws each neuroanatomical pathway and structure, and in the process, creates memorable and reproducible schematics for the various learning points in Neuroanatomy in a hands-on, enjoyable and highly effective manner. This product provides students with active, self-directed learning that will complement your lecture-focused teaching. With Draw it to Know it, students are easily able to prepare for class by completing a series of short tutorials that will improve their engagement in lectures and will boost their overall performance.
- Primal Pictures – While this is not a new product, there are NEW configured package offerings at very affordable prices. Anatomy.TV is the most medically accurate and detailed 3D graphic rendering of human anatomy. With benchmark anatomy, physiology and clinical content, Primal Pictures is widely accepted as the best in class and used by thousands of health science educators, students and practitioners worldwide to teach, learn and practice.
- Finally the Anatomy Flashcard Learning System – AFLS is an online anatomy study guide that helps students learn and assess their anatomy knowledge with a complete human anatomy flashcard deck, learning tables and testing exercises all in one place.
- There is also the Decker Resources…Decker Intellectual Properties partnered with Scientific American to provide quick and accurate clinical information, with databases in a variety of medical disciplines including Scientific American Emergency Medicine, Scientific American Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Endoscopy, Scientific American Medicine, Scientific American Neurology, Scientific American Surgery & Scientific American Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. These Scientific American products fill a unique role in medical education by providing reliable, up to date and innovative content for medical learners.
To arrange a trial period for any of the products listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org