Wiley Online Library hosts the world’s broadest and deepest multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities. It delivers seamless integrated access to over 4 million articles from 1417 journals, 15000 books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols and databases.
Journals (Print & Online)
The Cochrane Library consists of a collection of six databases that contain high-quality evidence to inform healthcare decision-making and a seventh database that provides information about groups in The Cochrane Collaboration.
The databases are:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews;
- Cochrane Central Register of controlled Trials;
- Cochrane Methodology Register;
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effect;
- Health Technology Assessment Database;
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database;
- About the Cochrane Collection
To arrange a trial period for any of the products listed, please contact us at email@example.com