Jacobs Well Village NPC in partnership with WorldWide Information Services (WWIS) have partnered to help fulfil the vision of “Reclaiming the Future” one child at a time by investing in Jacobs Well Education by providing.
• student bursaries
• supporting Jacobs Well’s Skills Centre under “I Love Diepsloot”
• training ECD (Early Childhood Development) teachers – especially with relevant courses like CPR & choking, First Aid and fire-fighting
• assisting with security and installing cameras
• supplying and maintaining computers for the Media Centre on the Benoni Campus
• supplying the schools with learning materials and other maintenance needs e.g. vehicles
We encourage this initiative and should you want to make a difference in their overall sustainability please don’t hesitate to contact Pierre du Toit on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or better still, visit them by appointment at No 57, on R511, Doornrandje, Centurion,0157.